0-18 years old persons who have:
All kinds of motor (movement) disorders:
- Abnormal motor development problems of head control, sitting, standing, walking, etc.;
- Muscle tone of abnormalities and weakness;
- Abnormal body posture;
- Involuntary movements.
Disorders of mental development:
- Inferiority, non-existence or loss of skills, interests, etc. characteristic for the age;
- Difficulties in understanding and processing information.
Emotional and behavioural disorders:
- Defiant behavior (protests against prohibitions, lies down on the floor and cries, beats people);
- Aggressive behavior;
- Easily irritated, frequently cries on insignificant reason;
- Fixed ideas and repeated actions;
- Sleep disorders: difficulties to fall asleep, waking up often, crying or shouting in sleep, etc.;
- Episodes of involuntary urinating or defecation;
- Problems of communications;
- Problems adapting at kindergarten/school (crying when separated from mother/nanny, whims);
- Not looking the counterpart in the eye, not going to and speaking at the blackboard even when well prepared;
- Attention span problems, restlessness (difficulties to sit calmly during lessons which cause frequent summons of parents to school);
- Ignoring instructions;
- Ignoring being called by the name (even when running from another room at the sound of ad), etc.
Speech and language problems:
- Inferiority, non-existence or loss of speech characteristic for the age;
- Feeding problems: sucking, chewing, swallowing;
- Fainting, seizures, tic, fits, etc.
As well as healthy children who:
- Need intelligence level(IQ) evaluation;
- Help of psychologist in family relationships problems;
- Improvement of memory and attention concentration at a certain period (exams, post-stress, etc.)